Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
Overall quality of life is enhanced with replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth, resulting in increased comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking and eating.
- Prevents bone loss (resorption): Dental implants act like natural teeth by stimulating the bone and preventing bone loss caused by missing tooth roots.
- The integrity of the facial structure is preserved: By preventing bone resorption which normally occurs with tooth loss, the facial structures remain intact.
- The mouth is restored to an “almost” natural state: The denture is firmly anchored to the dental implants with a strong, stable foundation allowing comfortable biting and chewing.
- Improved health: Due to improved nutrition and proper digestion. Implant supported dentures enable you to eat a varied, healthy diet.
- Improved taste: The roof of the mouth is not covered allowing food to be fully tasted.
- Improved confidence: A feeling of security that your teeth won’t fall out when eating, laughing, or sneezing, since they are securely attached to the implants.
- Improved appearance: Implants preserve bone, and prevent the deterioration of the facial structures, minimizing the effects of aging, helping you to look younger.
- Elimination of denture adhesives: Implant supported dentures are securely attached to the implants and do not require denture adhesives.
- Improved speech: Removable conventional dentures can slip within the mouth causing slurring of words, but implant supported dentures eliminate these problems.
- Enhanced quality of life: Many of our patients who enjoy the benefits of implant supported dentures say their self esteem and self confidence have been restored as a result of improved appearance, function, comfort and health.
Call Hosack Denture Clinic (403) 327-7244 for all your denture needs and let us show you a “Better Way to Eat, Smile and Live”.